How do you measure if someone is over-nourished? Reward $2
Created by Vency, 1963 days ago, 2097 views
over-nutrition occurs when a person consumes a diet that exceeds the necessary requirements for the amount of essential nutrients, or the amount of calories a person needs to remain healthy. how to judge whether yourself are over-nourished?
√ Best Answer
docspaugh121962 days ago
'Over nourished and 'over weight' are two very different things.
azzromyo1963 days ago
ZzMrXzZ1963 days ago
BMI is not everything. A gym person would have an overweight index but he is totally at good shape. Read this one if you need futher information: http://www.edesiaglobal.org/nutrition-resources/measuring-malnutrition/
SetupComputer1963 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
- Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
- Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
- Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
- Правила питания, раздельное питание.
- Para manter o peso precisamos ?
- Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
- Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
- Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
- HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?