Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How do you judge a loser or failure? 5
Created by jackyjacky, 1432 days ago, 1251 views

I found an interesting question. "I only earn USD $15 000 per month. Am I a failure?"
It's funny. So I share this with friends here.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

SetupComputer1432 days ago

Well, who says he's a failure, or I'm a failure, or you're a failure?

We sometimes tend to judge someone based on our own prototypes, but I'd rather see the positive side of things and let the person himself determine if he's a failure or not based on his own assessment of his life.

Income-wise, from my perspective, it's actually enough to live, so it's not a failure for me.

Cheers!

• downvote

jackyjacky1418 days ago

@SetupComputer
I like your view,buddy! Could I just leave this question open to make more attention from ppl, is that Ok?

• downvote

SetupComputer1418 days ago

@jackyjacky

Yup, sure. It's my pleasure.

:)

• downvote

alvindgreat1418 days ago

Hi @jackyjacky.

Why do we, people oftentimes label a person based on their social status or financial capability?
Anyways, from my own perspective, earning $15 000USD per month IS A BIG CHUNK OF MONEY. How can anyone call or label that person a Loser or a Failure?
If that is the income of a failure or a loser, what do they call us? Garbage? Or cockroach? I only earn 500USD per month. My father only earns 150USD per month; and he has to raise all of his eight siblings (including me) when I was only at school. So how do you call that? Loser or Failure? That is unacceptable.

To me, income and financial status of a person is not synonymous to being a failure or a loser. Sometimes living a simple way of life is a bigger achievement than having more money, but happiness is empty.

I hope the world is full of people who sees things on a brighter side, on a lighter note. I hope we people are contented of what we have and be appreciative of the blessings we get from God.

That way, The world would be a better place to live.

I hope you share this @jackyjacky to those people who ask those kind of question. We earn little, but we are happy and we consider ourselves achievers.

Godbless. High five buddy!

• downvote

jackyjacky1418 days ago

@alvindgreat
I could read the arrogance who said this sentence. He/she is so proud to earn that big money. We all know the average wage for an ordinary person. He/she knows clearly most of us could not get USD $15 000 per month and would not regard him/her as a loser. He/she means we are losers.

Why I post it here? I wish to expose his /her ugly face and discuss the true meaning of life with friends here.

• downvote

alvindgreat1418 days ago

@jackyjacky Yes i know that. But maybe to his standards, he regard himself as a loser. Maybe he wanted more. That is how I view it. He is not contented. Or he just want to smack us in our face and feel sorry for ourselves.
I hope someone who said that would lose his job, even in his dreams. So he may know what it feels to be poor as hell.

• downvote

jackyjacky1418 days ago

@alvindgreat

Maybe he's not satisfied yet. As for your wish, me 2 . :-)

• downvote

alvindgreat1418 days ago

@jackyjacky
By the way, If you find it comfortable, do you have, by any chance earn that big chunk of money in just a month?
You may opt not to answer. Hehe

• downvote

jackyjacky1418 days ago

@alvindgreat
I have no any chance for that amount except to be robber . Maybe I'm jealous.

• downvote

ukgolde1417 days ago

I would just simply say this, money doesn't buy happiness, (I've been told!) and actually 'Failing' is good for you, makes you tougher, more resourceful and is a learning process. Education is priceless right? :-)

• downvote

aidenstone1288 days ago

Jackyjacky, one never can really know why people ask questions such as that! But yes, it's worth sharing! All that I can say is that if you (yourself) finds that monthly income in your own future, you can reflect and have a good laugh at the question!

Good forture!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    pleaseAnswerMe won $1
    ha14 won $1
    milas8585 won $1
    kaioo5191 won $1
    androidly won $1
    programmer won $1
    VikasSharma won $1
    kaioo5191 won $1
    WaqarAqueel won $1
    Latest Topics
    Icuska Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
    Wise_EPL Forgot Haircut Name
    quiz How to make my bedroom cosy?
    1633 How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
    Danyil What does the fox say.
    chandois Do Men truly have a Preference?
    rakib0163 Hair Fall Stoper
    imspecialwinner Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
    anjumskt77 How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
    VIRUS Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.