Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Would you like to travel by yourself? Reward $4
Created by jackyjacky, 1434 days ago, 1824 views

I mean you alone, with no other people with you. You'd like to arrange a one-person trip or sometime we have to make a trip like that.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

AmericanDawg1434 days ago

@jackyjacky
You currently have 17 questions in these forums that at this time you have not picked a " Best Answer. "
They range from 11 day old to 47 days old .
I'm sure the others who took time to answer your questions would appreciate you MAKING a selection for " best answer "

Thank You.

• downvote

jackyjacky1434 days ago

@AmericanDawg
Sometime I could not find the best answer. But I still appreciate the reply.

• downvote

alvindgreat1434 days ago

Hi @jackyjacky I am a backpacker. I travel alone. I oftentimes book a flight or schedule a trip all by myself. I find comfort in that way. Below are the benefits of travelling alone:

1. You become responsible and dependable when you are travelling alone.
2. You find inner peace and unwind.
3. You've got to know yourself better.
4. You know your strengths and weaknesses and work with it.
5. You go out of your comfort zone and conquer your fears.
6. You make new friends.
7. You discover the world by yourself and enjoy life more.
8. You learn new things.
9. You know what's missing within your own self.
10. You live life to the fullest.

I hope it helps you.
So come on. Relax and enjoy. Pack your bag and have a safe trip. Lets travel and conquer the world.

PS
It is good to travel alone, but it is always better to have someone or other people with you to share the experience and thrill of coming into an unfamiliar place.

• downvote

SetupComputer1434 days ago

@jackyjacky

I can travel alone, and I sometimes like to, especially when doing some soul searching and finding my center after a load of troublesome work and problems.

But in a better scenario, I would want to share the experience to a loved one, be it siblings, lover, parents or friends.

I want to share the thrill, the unplanned surprises and all, but most of all the joy of being together. I do unplanned trips, and I like the thrill. Even if it is just a picnic in a park, some arcade or theme park, or an out-of-town trip, I always find ways of having a fun trip with everyone.

Last year, I was able to make an out-of-town trip with my aunt who already passed away recently. I am very glad that I have good memories of her to cherish, and it can't be replaced.

I hope this personal experience can help you in your next trip. :)

• downvote

Neil1434 days ago

Easier and faster to travel. Have time to do things as and when needed. Less hassle at the airport/customs, finding transport and accommodation.

• downvote

mohturbo1434 days ago

i do but its not good idea any way we get sick or opressed or have to make big decisions and one person as company is the best number

• downvote

Olpers1433 days ago

@jackyjacky
Hey buddy , Firstly, as @AmericanDawg said, Please choose best answers from all your previous posts and do not dump our answers . Dude.. we spend time in replying to answers. And you said you could not find any answer ,but you appreciate it, so choose the best answer which appreciates you . lol

Secondly, your answer, I am against for travelling alone.

*If you get sick/robbed/any other danger. which occurs mostly, than you cannot do anything in a state where no one knows you.

*when going to a trip alone, you will sure be lonely. Who will you talk to and share feelings?

* Also when travelling to other country (especially male), there are alot of security issues (terrorists checking) when travelling alone.

Thanks,

• downvote

maren1431 days ago

Like @alivndgreat , you can travel like backpacker, but backpackers travel in group, rare alone.
Advantage traveling alone is learning new things and stuff about country...making new friends, directly experience and disquisition new countries
If you use travel agency you will be set between lot people and you will being pulling in route and you don't be able to see something what you can
be interesting for you. You can't see some interesting places near route, and otherwise, if you travel alone, in your own direction, you can stay when you want, how long you want, and see
anything want you want. If I can, I would to recommend one man on youtube to follow.... please check videos from Charles Chater. This American guy moved from USA to Serbia and now
posting clips on you tube about Serbia, truth about Serbia, about food, about people, where is Serbia, etc, its good guide for anyone who plan to visit Serbia.
Terorist? @olpers that is bulshit! most of terorist is located in USA - just check numbers, how many people is killed in USA how many in other countries.
That is fact. Sharing feelings? This is man - adult person or child?

• downvote

maren1430 days ago

@jackyjacky I think that I'm answered on this question. Maybe you have some dilemmas about your traveling.
Ask anything and I will answering to you. What is not definitely explained?
Regards

• downvote

igor1428 days ago

It is best to travel alon.The people have different interesy.If you are traveling in the company, then you need to take into account the desires oters.You will experience dissatisfaction.

• downvote

alvindgreat1427 days ago

Hi @maren.
Maybe you are right backpackers travel in group. But perhaps there were some who travels alone and just join some other backpackers whom are strangers to create such group. Still, in that way my response still applies.

• downvote

SetupComputer1427 days ago

@maren

Nope, I think @Olpers is very right about that. Countries do obsess with terrorist checks.

For example, you just wore a T-shirt with an ISIS imagery (letterings, figures, etc.) for fun. You're innocent, but you are already registered as a "potential threat to national security" because of your shirt. The same could happen if you wore anything resembling a flag, a person, etc. that are linked to terrorist organizations. For example, the famous "Che Guevarra" shirts. Sounds ridiculous, right?

Ridiculous, but true. :)

• downvote

maren1427 days ago

@SetupComputer ,

You are probably from USA, right? I see this in way how you think.... If you wear T - shirt with ISIS simbol, or with Che Guevarra for example, you will be marked ( IN USA ) like - just you say - potential threat for national security. What is this? Just empty phrase for covering NOTHING, for manipulating masses. If you wear ISIS OR CHE GUEVARRA T-SHIRT IN EUROPE YOU WILL BE ABSOLUTLY SURE, YOU DON'T BE CALLED OR THREATED LIKE DANGER FOR NATIONAL SECURITY, but that is result two difference society. Visit Europe one time, take a breath of freedom.

Anybody: If you plan for travelling somewhere, travell across Europe, maybe some parts Africa and Asia... Wanna details?

• downvote

jackyjacky1425 days ago

@SetupComputer
I'm so sorry for your aunty. It's so lucky you arranged a trip with her at the right time.

• downvote

jackyjacky1425 days ago

@maren
Yep. I'd like to travel by myself or with my friends or my family, really not like with travel agency.

• downvote

jackyjacky1425 days ago

@Naeem1122
Hi , buddy, the article is written by you self or you got it from other source? if by you, I'd like to mark it as best answer.

• downvote

maren1425 days ago

This is a good answer, but maybe not written by himself. If you select text, one part, and search over net, you will find similar text. However, this is best answer.

• downvote

oxana1425 days ago

very mach

• downvote

SetupComputer1425 days ago

Thanks @jackyjacky

:)

• downvote

alvindgreat1425 days ago

Hi @jackyjacky
I am a backpacker. I travel alone. I oftentimes book a flight or schedule a trip all by myself. I find comfort in that way. Below are the benefits of travelling alone:

1. You become responsible and dependable when you are travelling alone.
2. You find inner peace and unwind.
3. You've got to know yourself better.
4. You know your strengths and weaknesses and work with it.
5. You go out of your comfort zone and conquer your fears.
6. You make new friends.
7. You discover the world by yourself and enjoy life more.
8. You learn new things.
9. You know what's missing within your own self.
10. You live life to the fullest.

I hope it helps you.
So come on. Relax and enjoy. Pack your bag and have a safe trip. Lets travel and conquer the world.

PS
It is good to travel alone, but it is always better to have someone or other people with you to share the experience and thrill of coming into an unfamiliar place.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    pleaseAnswerMe won $1
    ha14 won $1
    milas8585 won $1
    kaioo5191 won $1
    androidly won $1
    programmer won $1
    VikasSharma won $1
    kaioo5191 won $1
    WaqarAqueel won $1
    Latest Topics
    bobharris692 How can I book tickets for Air Canada through a site?
    cheapflightinfo How To Save Money on Spirit Airlines Flights Reservations
    ooogra Traveling to Barcelona
    gerogezennifer What are between Business Class and First Class Delta Airline
    ooogra Traveling to Ukraine
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.