Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which season do you like best? Why? Reward $2
Created by Ann, 2016 days ago, 12890 views

Autumn is my favorite time of the year, because it is colorful, glowing reds, oranges, yellows. To me, Autumn is a time of great bounty and hope. And it is a time of harvest. How about you? What is your favorite season and why?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

beatrix2015 days ago

@Ann I love the Christmas season.
We have parties and exchange gifts, there were a lot of foods and love is in the air in this season.
It is the best time to bond with loved ones, God, family, friends and other people.
By the way, it's Christmas and I can smell the Christmas breeze.

Merry Christmas.

• downvote

azzromyo2016 days ago

Hi @Ann
my favorite season is spring because i can make on it a lot of trips with my friend and it's more colorful than autumn that's for me

• downvote

Ann2016 days ago

@azzromyo

Thanks, but I don't like the wind in spring.

• downvote

azzromyo2016 days ago

@Ann
how about this answer :

I like all seasons, because they all have nice time and so beautiful landscapes.. But I like the moderate weather, not very cold in winter and not very hot in summer.

• downvote

restrictedarea2016 days ago

I like summer. because I am a outdoor kind of person. ( hate winter)

• downvote

nino20182015 days ago

The best separation of undisputed is spring
Because the Lord's season which features many
The world's most beautiful places to visit in spring

Spring is a time of open flowers and foliate trees and nice warm atmosphere which gives status of fun and joy and happiness in conscience, and for spring trips and his walks and so we will, through this article displays a collection of the most beautiful places in the world to visit in spring

Tuscany

Tuscany territory located in Central Italy, and tourists come from different places in the world due to its magnificent landscapes, as they are stunningly beautiful in spring where flowers and plants arranged in the form of rows of magnificent beauty.
Rocky Mountain National Park

It is located in Colorado in the United States, where they contain a large number of lakes and Highlands that rise up to 12000 km, and to visit the garden and enjoy the beautiful scenery and be safe from the cold found in late winter, the perfect time to visit Yun mid-May.
Paris

We cannot write an article about the most important places to visit in the spring, not to mention Paris capital of glamour and beauty, known as the city of love, as it is filled with many parks, trees and flowers lined the sides of the road, and may be slightly cold in April but is warm and wonderful.
Finland

• downvote

alvindgreat2015 days ago

HI @Ann.
Unfortunately we do not have autumn in our country. I am from a tropical country and we only have two seasons, that is summer and winter (hot and cold)
I always love the summer here in our country. I do enjoy the warm breeze of summer. I love going to beaches, to falls, to mountains.
I am a solo backpacker and I find peace in travelling to different natural attractions during summer. We also have the summer capital where it is cold in there even at summer. There are lots of white sand beaches, diving spots and sand bars in my country, plus falls and enchanted rivers. There are also lots of beautiful virgin islands that you might also want to visit someday. Those places you can only enjoy very very much during summer. It's indeed fun in the Pacific.
That is why I do love summer very much.
Below is just a picture of summer in our country.

Be inspired with that kind of beauty!

Further, during winter/cold season tropical cyclones/ storms wrecks havoc in my little country, and I hate it.

Hope I helped and inspired you through sharing this information. If you find it relevant, please do select me as best answer. I do hope that I experience autumn someday, especially in your country. Maybe I could visit there, and we could meet personally.

Looking forward for that. Thanks @Ann.
Stay pretty, sexy and healthy.

• downvote

SetupComputer2015 days ago

@Ann

I like every season. Each season symbolizes something, and a complete appreciation of nature means fully embracing what each season means.

Spring symbolizes beginnings. At spring, everything starts to move. Water flows, birds and animals crawl the expanse, tress grow leaves and seeds begin to sprout.

Summer symbolizes nourishment and growth. Every living creature on earth depends on sunlight for energy.

Fall / Autumn symbolizes maturity. This is the time where most trees start to bear fruit, flowers bloom, animals mate and reproduce, all to prepare the coming of a new generation of themselves in order to perpetuate the cycle of life.

Winter symbolizes rest. One does not go outside on a winter. Many animals hibernate during this season. Tress sleep for a while. Almost everything seems to just stop.

It might sound poetic or somewhat romantic, but I guess that pretty much sums how I embrace the seasons of nature.

:)

• downvote

AmericanDawg2015 days ago

Hi @Ann
This may not be a direct answer to your question , but I love the Christmas season .
Great time to focus on whats important - GOD , Family and Friends.

• downvote

Silveringot2015 days ago

Listen to this,
Minnesota sucks... Its extremely hot in the summer and -40F in the winters.

I really like Early-Mid fall, Its still slightly warm with a hit of cool breeze. The beautiful colors of the leafs. But there are a few downsides I have is as soon as Mid fall passes in MN it gets super cold! and snows before winter starts! Also cloud cover, We get way to much in the fall (In MN) it makes you feel down and gets night dark outside before 7:45PM!

• downvote

atreasurehunter2015 days ago

My favourite season is Summer because I like the hot weather and going to the beach. It is so much fun :D

• downvote

AmericanDawg2014 days ago

@Silveringot

Your response cracked me up !
I live in Iowa and we are going to hit 80 degrees today (October 10th )
We don't get as much snow as you folks but we sure get the howling winds and bitter temps.

• downvote

Mickey_Mouse2014 days ago

I like Summer because it is the peak season of baseball, America's Sport. Also, summers in California are nice because of the "dry heat" - we don't experience the awful "Sauna Bath" heat and humidity that other parts of the country go through, particularly the Northeast and Southeast and Gulf Coast - also parts of the Midwest like St. Louis, etc., are very hot and humid in the Summer. It is the humidity that makes the heat nigh unbearable. Dry heat such as we have in CA is bearable even without air conditioning. California does not have striking differences in the seasons but Summer is the best, IMHO. :)

• downvote

Cyber19732013 days ago

I prefer Summer or Spring simply because of the warmth. Autumn, is not too bad neither but, I hate being cold. When I was younger it never mattered much to me as it does now. So, it is a cross between Summer and Spring for me. When it comes to the colder seasons, allot of times, I cannot move! Plus, my moods are better in the warmer seasons than in the colder ones. I enjoy the outdoors life. I like to hike in the Mountains or local Trails around my area. I cannot do these things in the Winter or Autumn unless during days where we have nice warm days in the Autumn. This year so far we have been lucky.

• downvote

mohturbo2013 days ago

there is a reason to have 4 seasons most of you saying spring but spring is not cool in desert with sandwind and the biting sun and winter is not cool in russia same for the rest its about changing needs humans need changing to stay cool and happy we need to cry to taste the happiness nature needs them all as you know .

• downvote

mcommente2012 days ago

l'hiver car j'aime faire du ski et voir la neige tomber

• downvote

igor2012 days ago

Spring.We experienced cold and anticipate warm summers.

• downvote

kinzy20042011 days ago

something between cold and hot with flowers too that is spring

• downvote

wase602011 days ago

Definitely Spring for me! I love that everything is coming to life again and greening up. Green is my favorite color and it's everywhere in every tone and shade in the spring time. My birthday is towards the end of march when the winter passes and everything warms up, and there's plenty of sunshine. You can wear short sleeves again and most days you don't even need to wear a jacket. It's comfortable outdoors with a hint of cool breeze now and then, and not extremely hot yet like it gets in the summer. Daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths are blooming, as well as the forsythia and lilac bushes, and trees are budding out and covered with blossoms as well. There are a lot of reasons, I think, to like Spring the best!

• downvote

alvindgreat2011 days ago

HI@Ann.
Unfortunately we do not have autumn in our country. I am from a tropical country and we only have two seasons, that is summer and winter (hot and cold)
I always love the summer here in our country. I do enjoy the warm breeze of summer. I love going to beaches, to falls, to mountains.
I am a solo backpacker and I find peace in travelling to different natural attractions during summer. We also have the summer capital where it is cold in there even at summer. There are lots of white sand beaches, diving spots and sand bars in my country, plus falls and enchanted rivers. There are also lots of beautiful virgin islands that you might also want to visit someday. Those places you can only enjoy very very much during summer. It's indeed fun in the Pacific.
That is why I do love summer very much.
Below is just a picture of summer in our country.

Be inspired with that kind of beauty!

Further, during winter/cold season tropical cyclones/ storms wrecks havoc in my little country, and I hate it.

Hope I helped and inspired you through sharing this information. If you find it relevant, please do select me as best answer. I do hope that I experience autumn someday, especially in your country. Maybe I could visit there, and we could meet personally.

Looking forward for that. Thanks @Ann.
Stay pretty, sexy and healthy.

• downvote

WolfCrates2002 days ago

autumn, cuz dead leaves and that breeze of trees goes into hibernation just drills in your nose.

• downvote

sting4542001 days ago

Summer, I spend alot of time boating on the Hudson River

• downvote

alexpipa2001 days ago

For me it's summer, because then i can go swim in the sea.

• downvote

katell2001 days ago

I love all seasons. They are so different. Each of wich brings a lot of colors, scents.

• downvote

Razsaheel2000 days ago

I am perfectly in agreement with Ann. Autumn is the best season of all, for the reasons ascribed. On reading the question it struck me as if my mind is being spoken. Here I would like to add one thing more with kind permission that some how Mind and heart are in perfect harmony during this season. It has no aggressiveness and over excitement of the spring. For me Autumn is a perfect blend of all human emotions and sentiments.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.