Can dogs eat chicken bones? 5
Created by lindianach, 2016 days ago, 1413 views
Please I want to know if my pet dog can eat chicken bones :P
√ Best Answer
Silveringot2016 days ago
No. Just because dogs are known for eating almost anything doesn't mean you can do this. Please if the dog has already ate them take it to a vet. If you don't the intestines could rupture, and the intestine might get clogged.
atreasurehunter2015 days ago
I think it is not a good idea to feed your dog bones. Also the answer you got is very good, in fact has helped me with that link provided.
lindianach2015 days ago
I appreciate your answers, thank you.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- What's your pet??
- How to kill a great white shark with your bare hands?
- Coelhos vivem em cativeiros quantos anos?
- Mom & TheBabies Friendship!
- Is there any new information about the Mongolian Death Worm?
- What is the difference between a bug and an insect?
- Milyen ugyes kutyuska vagyok?
- Fürdetés mennyi idős kortól?
- Az én kiskutyám.
- If someone intentionally killed your dog what will yo do?