Can I enable No GUI boot? Reward $1
Created by Leehom, 1784 days ago, 6851 views
Some tutorials say I can enable No GUI boot to improve boot time, what is NO GUI boot, can I do that? is it safe?
√ Best Answer
SetupComputer1784 days ago
nino20181784 days ago
azzromyo1784 days ago
sajal271784 days ago
ZzMrXzZ1783 days ago
Here is full guide about No GUI boot, However, be aware, t could result in some bugs like bluee screen: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/248361-gui-boot-enable-disable-windows.html
Abhi_IND1782 days ago
run msconfig ,,, under boot tab ... choose NO GUI BOOT
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?