Peter Mark Roget, a nineteenth century British physician, is best known for what type of book? Reward $110
Created by nomaan, 914 days ago, 1157 views
Peter Mark Roget, a nineteenth century British physician, is best known for what type of book?
√ Best Answer
rehan05914 days ago
azzromyo914 days ago
Roget's Thesaurus is a widely used English-language thesaurus, created in 1805 by Peter Mark Roget (1779–1869), British physician, natural theologian and lexicographer. It was released to the public on 29 April 1852. The original edition had 15,000 words, and each new edition has been larger. The Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum houses the original manuscript in its collection.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- arto won $1
- chakramed won $2
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- Latest Topics
- Is there a light at the end of the road?
- What step to take when taking essay examination
- Где найти эзотерические знания?
- Please help me find the names of these characters.
- Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
- What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
- A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
- "Manga and Anime"
- Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
- è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....