Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Girl online, boy in reality Reward $1
Created by MikuChan, 946 days ago, 1493 views

Hey everyone on the social network sight G+ I roleplay as Miku, I recently broke up with my ex (3 months ago) so I'm now starting to use a sexual roleplaying community, I met this girl on there who asked me out after like 3 roleplays I didn't think and said yes, we have been dating for about 2 weeks now and she thinks I'm a girl she really loves me tho I need to tell her in a way that won't upset her

Also I treat long distance relationships very seriously I dated my ex online for 3 years

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section btw wasn't sure
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

nino2018946 days ago

Well, this is not hard to solve. This girl has no relation to you except for online relation. Just go meet her or tell her the truth before the meeting, if she accepts it, then go on. If not, then just quit and find another girl. You lose nothing but a virtual relation dude.

• downvote

azzromyo946 days ago

yes it is in the wrong section but good man enjoy you are lucky

• downvote

restrictedarea946 days ago

Whooo boy, are you in deep s*** 9 now.--- good luck with that one!

• downvote

MikuChan946 days ago

Thanks everyone XD and yea I realized I'm in shit still early tho I guess but I gotta tell her...

• downvote

SetupComputer946 days ago

@MikuChan

Well, you've got to tell her immediately of that predicament. She may or may not understand, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Good luck.

• downvote

adams491946 days ago

I'm gonna go there and check it out

• downvote

ZzMrXzZ946 days ago

Well, this is not hard to solve. This girl has no relation to you except for online relation. Just go meet her or tell her the truth before the meeting, if she accepts it, then go on. If not, then just quit and find another girl. You lose nothing but a virtual relation dude.

• downvote

g1000A937 days ago

you should tell her that you broke up with your gf and was so broken and needed to talk to someone that understand your more then man -witch means girl- but with out no rolls. some one wouldn't have a crash on you some one who talk to you like a sister but you ended up doing the other thing but had a lot of fun you couldn't stop but now your ok and you are sorry and would do any thing to help and apologize wishing to have her as a sister\friend for more time . but you should sat it in a way showing that you want her as a gf 2 cause not wanting her as a gf would be rude for her and you don't have to show to much cause you would look like a jerk.also if you feel like you f***Ed up start making lies again )well i'm not ok with lies but if you asked for the solution here it is

• downvote

Tharun29935 days ago

Explain your position to her
I'm sure she will understand

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    lybwrsh won $3
    ha14 won $1
    cmickler won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    Latest Topics
    FrankTitan Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.