Swollen battery? 5
Created by fy591381, 924 days ago, 1813 views
My mobile battery swollen, could it be repaired?
√ Best Answer
rfe4585924 days ago
No, only you have to buy a new one.
jamriz917 days ago
nope. its swollen cause of the temperature. buy another one and try not to let it heat.
SetupComputer917 days ago
No. Buy a new one. That is already in danger of imminent explosion.
azzromyo917 days ago
A swollen battery is not something to play around with – it is very unsafe since it can leak and damage the device or even explode and cause fire. You should not place a swollen battery on a charger and leave it .A swollen battery CANNOT be fixed. Pricking it with a pin will not fix it.
nino2018917 days ago
ZzMrXzZ916 days ago
Just throw it away. It's not very expensive. Battery consists of many toxic chemicals, don't ever tr to risk your life for this. It's not worth.
Silveringot912 days ago
If it is swollen then replace it. If the battery is leaking acid then you might want to call somebody to clean it up (Depends if the battery acid got on anything to cause damage like a sofa. If it touches human skin it can cause burns!)
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- Latest Topics
- Salut pas beaucoup de Français ici ! ?
- How to fix Android behaving strangley?
- Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
- Голосовые читалки
- Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
- Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
- Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
- Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
- Батарея телефона при морозе.
- Онлайн трансляции на телефоне