Created by Grant, 938 days ago, 951 views
Which ocean is the deepest?
Danny938 days ago
Pacific Ocean is the biggest and the deepest ocean of the world
rehan05926 days ago
The Mariana Trench or Marianas Trench is the deepest part of the world's oceans. It is located in the western Pacific Ocean, to the east of the Mariana Islands. The trench is about 2,550 kilometres (1,580 mi) long but has an average width of only 69 kilometres (43 mi).
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- Latest Topics
- Music and entertainment
- Anybody know anything about this place
- Optimisation du réseau de collecte des puits de pétrole
- Time travel in reel
- Почему сигналы безопасности красного цвета?
- What is CSIR NET Exam?
- Германивые транзисторы
- Which better dell or Hp And why?
- Website transaction time handling technics.
- Почему наши глаза не видят своих ресниц?