After upgrading to Windows 10, my Asus laptop can't connect to WiFi Reward $33
Created by Carlos, 1905 days ago, 37361 views
After upgrading to Windows 10, my Asus laptop can't connect to WiFi, please help.
√ Best Answer
M.Basel.S1905 days ago
u need to install wireless driver
ZzMrXzZ1905 days ago
Check if you've already enabled it by pressing Fn F2
darari1905 days ago
At first you should check your Internet connection. Have it plugging properly or not. Then you check configuration setting and open your IE.
ha141905 days ago
Go to your Wify properties and uncheck I) internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and any intrusion software detection System
sajal271905 days ago
momoko1666 days ago
turn off Bluetooth and try again.
Oladolona1660 days ago
Here is a tutorial o fix wilress network driver issues after Windows 10 update:http://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/fix-no-wifi-available-after-windows-10-update.html. I followed it to fix my laptop!
bluecut1545 days ago
This happened this week to two asus laptops in my household, here's the fix.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?