How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox? Reward $1
Created by yzeguy, 138 days ago, 710 views
I inadvertently just deleted all my bookmarks and open tabs in Firefox apparently when using the common cleaner tool in Wisecare 365. I can't find them when I try to restore them using Firefox's tools/tips. Is restoration possible? How?
WiseCleaner_admin137 days ago
Hello, sorry about that. If you have a Firefox account, you just need to login and download account settings (include bookmarks) from the Firefox cloud.
Owayll136 days ago
I cant help because tech hgsgvbhbu
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?