Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app? Reward $1
Created by termezo, 139 days ago, 805 views
Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
Cezario138 days ago
Hello! It is quite difficult question. In my opinion the main thing is that you need to understand your area, audience, idea and how you will to implement it. Several examples: self diagnostic app, rating your doctor/clinic, food habits, etc. I think that you should definitely use professional help, I can recommend these services for you https://mangosoft.tech/healthcare/ their specialists can create any app for you!
trexgameaz135 days ago
I felt very happy while reading this site. This was a really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!
richardmiami21135 days ago
Yeah, I have some some ideas. But before making a healthcare app you have to know A LOT about healthcare. You could visit https://www.bestessaytips.com/review_essay.php for some help. They provide people with essay help or thematic information if you need it.
yulia_yer106 days ago
Check the site of healthcare app developers to inspire - https://www.cleveroad.com/industries/healthcare
Johnd5081 days ago
watch what you eat., make sure you more vegetables, adequate fruits and enough rest and ensure you visit your doctor for medical check-up
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?