Which game system is better

the Playstation 3 (PS3)

or

the Xbox 360?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

chakramed69 days ago

@capybara

I say PS3 man! I dont care if PS3 or Xbox fanboys bash me. There are some reasons why. PS3 has bluray, video, pictures, HD video, music, games, demos, friends....and YES YOU CAN message and invite people to games on the PS3 like Call Of Duty 4 for example...

And this is a copy and paste from Bull Goose Loony, so credits go to him for this one:

1). A third of XBOX 360 (33%) are malfunctioning right from the start. PS3 return rate is only around 0.2%. Despite some people say, that new 360 has no breakdown issues - just visit Xbox section of Yahoo answers and see for yourself an amount of complaints.

2). PS3 has 7 kernels in Cell processor, Xbox 360 -only 3.

3). PS3 uses advanced tech called Blu-Ray, one disc can store up to 25 (single layer) and dual layer 54 gb (in the future - up to 200 gb), Xbox 360 - regular dual layer DVD-9 (8.5GB). It's possible to get HD-DVD (max. - 30GB) for 360, but it'll cost you around 50$. Besides, HD-DVD had lost the format war with Blu-ray. Toshiba had stopped to manufacture them, Microsoft too.

4). Calculations per sec - PS3 - 51-billion-dot-product-operati... per second

Xbox 360 - 33.6-billion-dot-product-opera... per second

5). PS3 has full media support - USBs, built-in 4 slots card reader (except 20GB and 40GB versions), ability to use printer and so on.

Xbox 360 has USBs and only 2 memory slots.

6). PS3 supports up to 7 Bluetooth Controllers

Xbox 360 - up to 4 Controllers

7). PS3 - wi-fi included (except 20 gb version)

Xbox 360 - wi-fi will cost you around 100 $

8). From the first technical sight - graphics are stronger in 360 (it has a stronger graphics chip - Xenos), BUT PS3 can use it's Cell CPU for graphics too, which gives you better graphics in total. PS3 uses a weaker RSX chip, that was developed by Nvidia exclusively for PS3. RSX runs on 550 Mhz. It's difficult to compare their graphics, because 360 has a video chip with totally different structure and operating memory is divided differently in both consoles. Xbox isn't that versatile in dividing tasks between CPU and GPU as PS3. That's why PS3 exclusives look better than 360's exclusives.

Regards,

• downvote

Pravy69 days ago

Ps3, no questions about it.

• downvote

MayRich52 days ago

Quite a strange question considering the fact that we are in the 2019. Almost 2020! Those consoles definitely are completely outdated, you can get PS4 and Xbox one now but I think that it also isn't a good idea because new console generation is near. At this point the best solution is to just upgrade your PC and use it for gaming. If you play Full HD, not 4K you will reach decent performance without top notch cpu and gpu easily. And another good thing about PC gaming is that you can use keyboard and mouse and it's much more convenient than console controllers I think. Especially you have a really good gaming mouse. I mean, take a look at some options here https://www.cwhonors.org/best-gaming-mouse/ and you will see how actually good they are.

• downvote

Techsways47 days ago

At this point the best solution is to just upgrade your PC and use it for gaming. If you play Full HD, not 4K you will reach decent performance without top notch cpu and gpu easily. And another good thing about PC gaming is that you can use keyboard and mouse and it's much more convenient than console controllers I think. Especially you have a really good gaming mouse. Control PS4 On PC
PS4

https://techsways.com/how-to-use-a-ps4-controller-on-pc/

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    pleaseAnswerMe won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    MMOexpshop The game you will be able to play
    icusaseo Are You Worried about Your Business Marketing?
    Purereviews2020 Top 10 IAS Academy in Bhopal
    RTeo Windows 10 update
    RTeo Windows 10 updating
    cristian_rosicky How to set ringtone for my iPhone without computer?
    AlexBMW Gambling addiction
    IndianoO What is your favorite card game?
    lizmcconel Telegram trading bot
    AlexBMW Gift ideas for St. Valentine's Day
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.