Outlook alternatives OR Outlook junk email add-ins Reward $1
Created by BrianCa, 275 days ago, 425 views
I've used Outlook for long enough to know that its junk mail options leave something to be desired. Specifically, there is no way that I know of to set up rules to send mail that goes right to your junk folder, to your deleted items folder instead.
Right now I have many, many spam emails that go straight to my junk folder. This is not a bad thing by itself, but I'm picky. I don't want that mail sitting there for 10 days before it's automatically deleted. I want that mail going right to my deleted items folder, and there doesn't seem to be a rule you can make, or an extension you can use to do that in Outlook.
That being said, if anyone DOES know of a way to do this within Outlook, please do let me know how. Otherwise...
Are there any email alternatives that offer this sort of junk email option? I've scrolled through lists of "Best Outlook alternatives 2019" websites, but of course they don't give me the info I want.
Any help is appreciated!
ha14274 days ago
tonnyken1273 days ago
Your article is very useful, the content is great, I have read a lot of articles, but for your article, it left me a deep impression, thank you for sharing. https://candycrushsoda.co
zattkgem1268 days ago
That's so good. It's inspiring.
aryanoone204 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?