Pc upgrade under 20$ Reward $3
Created by Odetta, 275 days ago, 381 views
My friend challenged me to upgrade his lga 1150 based system for 2-3k rupees (28$ - 42$) , soo here we go
His original specs : Pentium g3260 (2c/2t @ 3.3 ghz), Gigabyte h81 motherboard, 4gb ddr3 @ 1333mhz, 400 watt shit power supply that was included in the case, 120gb ssd and 1 tb hdd, And yes no dedicated gpu.
Upgraded specs : Xeon x3440 (4c/8t @ 4.125 ghz), Gigabyte P55 motherboard, Rx 460 4gb, 2 x 4gb ddr3 @ 1600 mhz , same storage, Vs 450 watt power supply (But don't worry I undervolted cpu a fair bit ).
All this upgrade for just 1300 rs (18$) !
anatoliaa274 days ago
What lessons have you learned after this trip? https://hole-io.online
chakramed269 days ago
minion89212 days ago
It's easy to understand, detailed and meticulous! I had a lot of posts. After seeing this article from you! I find it interesting, your article gave me a new perspective! I have many other posts on the same topic, but your article convinced me!
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?