Cannot open Windows 95 game settings on Windows 10 Reward $3
Created by AnPeter90, 283 days ago, 313 views
So in 2017 I was able to play my favorite retro PC game, Blood. After updating the new OS to Windows 10, I am unable to open a Setup file that happen to be an "Application (.EXE)" that allows me to configure the controls to the mouse; using the mouse for looking and shooting rendering the keyboard usage for the functions very inconvenient and also useless. Whenever trying to open this Setup file this message pops up "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." Grant it that even when searching for a newer version the latest version is offered on Steam which is where I originally downloaded it from. I am no where near computer savvy as far as these issues go but a lot of running around has led me to possibly downloading an Windows 95 app but would like to get some information and guidance before doing so. This is my favorite game in the entire world so please help me as I miss playing this all American classic.
P.S. The game will run fine, it is just the settings I am unable to open.
ha14283 days ago
chakramed270 days ago
Tyler21249 days ago
Hello. If you like games of this kind, then you must have heard about online slots. Therefore, I advise you to visit https://onlinerealmoneyslots.com, where you will learn more about this, and you can find playgrounds that will help you earn.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?