Windows cannot finish installing after reset Reward $1
Created by Maxbrady, 303 days ago, 386 views
I recently went and reset windows 10 on my laptop; however, after doing so I am met with two errors:
something about unattended parcel and when I click ok it leads to this second error
windows could not finish install restart to finish
My laptop was plugged in the whole time and was in no way interrupted during the reset. I've seen solutions that tell me to press shift + f10 but it doesn't work for me.
I try and turn off and it leads me to the log in screen with an administrator user but it says my account is disabled.
If I had known I wouldn't have reset. My laptop was running slow and wanted it to perform better for school work/ dad usage.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
WilliamRiley302 days ago
Hello , http://www.google.com/
ha14302 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?