Computer bluescreens randomly with the same error each time. Reward $2
Created by BrianCa, 244 days ago, 293 views
About every 2 months my PC will bluescreen in the middle of something important with the error code CMUSBDAC.sys I've gone through the fixes that other people have recommended, however it continues to happen regardless. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong because it only happens one every 1-2 months. Is there any fix for this?
ha14243 days ago
NishaBatel01237 days ago
chakramed195 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?