Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Adding a device window immediately disappears upon clicking Reward $1
Created by Maxbrady, 65 days ago, 132 views

I bought a new bluetooth adapter that has P&P with Windows 10 so installing it wasn't an issue, the issue comes after installing it and trying to register any new device either hangs the window or crashes settings all together (Printer & Scanner makes settings crash).

I've been struggling with this since 3PM of yesterday, I'm not very skilled with computers so unless I get advice here to mess with advanced settings I won't but I'm at wits end and any advice is more than welcome.

More in depth explanation below.

With Windows 10 you have a new built in "Add Bluetooth or other Devices" option in the settings menu, when I click this it does indeed bring up the "Add Device" window with the three separate options, clicking on any of these doesn't take me to the next screen, rather closes the window immediately. I've tried uninstalling the Bluetooth driver and using this option with no avail so it can't be the driver blocking this feature, and then we have the "Add a Printer or Scanner" option on where which I click it completely freezes settings for a few seconds and closes the entire set of windows linked to it.

Going to control panel, navigating to "Devices and Printers" to use either "Add Device" or "Add Printer" yields no results either, with each window almost instantaneously disappearing as I click the button for either option.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Pravy64 days ago

Try using any driver pack or updating the particular Bluetooth driver from Windows. I would probably guess that the particular driver instance in Windows 10 is crashing the system.

• downvote

ha1462 days ago

@Maxbrady

try sfc /scannow
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

• downvote

AlyssaPatterson55 days ago

You discuss here about “Adding a device window immediately disappears upon clicking”. Hope this discussion will helpful many peoples.
-Alyssa, http://www.secureassignmenthelp.com/nursing-assignment-help/

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    hindidubbedmovies How to download latest movies 2019
    BrianCa Outlook alternatives OR Outlook junk email add-ins
    Owasisjim While booting there is a CPU Fan Error
    nicki1991 Canon EOS 80D vs Canon EOS 6D Mark-II/What digital camera to chose?
    muskoida What is the best website to play power rangers games?
    Billykim Best Custom and Budget PC Build
    ChessKing Problems with formatting in Google documents (online office)
    The_Compiler What is the best programing language ?
    MayRich Where can I find cheap plane tickets to norway?
    Horald22 Need good online timer
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    zamboman won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    pleaseAnswerMe won $1
    ha14 won $1
    milas8585 won $1
    kaioo5191 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Evelynminnick01 Need help in Assignment?
    erica123 Efficient tool to convert EDB to PST
    Horald22 Need good online timer
    MayRich Where can I find cheap plane tickets to norway?
    The_Compiler What is the best programing language ?
    ChessKing Problems with formatting in Google documents (online office)
    hindidubbedmovies How to download latest movies 2019
    muskoida What is the best website to play power rangers games?
    nicki1991 Canon EOS 80D vs Canon EOS 6D Mark-II/What digital camera to chose?
    Billykim Best Custom and Budget PC Build
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.