Wifi not working on win 10 but working fine on Ubuntu Reward $1
Created by CharlesJS, 339 days ago, 313 views
My laptops connects to mobile hotspots and wifi on win 10 but signal strength will show 1-2 bars.
Although mobile hotspot works fine, but wifi is painfully slow getting disconnected or showing limited frequently. I have another laptop same wifi works fine there and also in the all the mobile devices. After trying numerous driver updates, uninstalling, installing again and every other solutions i got from various forums, I thought wifi card is bad. But recently I thought of trying Ubuntu. Surprisingly wifi is working fine there. So it must be a software problem. Anyone knows a solutions of it?
samsung ringtones: https://klingeltonemp3.info/samsung-ringtones
ha14335 days ago
leoadam01645534326 days ago
Your blog is filled with unique good articles! I was impressed how well you express your thoughts.
WilliamRiley302 days ago
I think mane people face same issue. I hope as soon as possible this this issue solve out. Regarding, Riley William, Who is senior writer, http://www.eliteassignment.co.uk/human-resource-management-Coursework-help/
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?