Windows 10 auto switch back from Dolby Atmos for Home Theater to 7.1 Reward $1
Created by DanielAr, 346 days ago, 327 views
Hi, I connect my desktop PC to a Samsung Q90R soundbar. I set device properties, surround sound from 7.1 to "Dolby Atmos for Home Theater". The soundbar outputs sounds without problem. However, recently, for unknown reason, it switches back to 7.1 by itself often. I have to manually change it back to Dolby Atmos for Home Theater. Otherwise, I don't get sound from youtube and games. Interestingly, playing demo atmos files have sound. Know what is going on? How to prevent Windows 10 from switching back to 7.1 by itself?
leoadam01645534338 days ago
Your blog is filled with unique good articles! I was impressed how well you express your thoughts.
ha14335 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?