Reinstalled windows 10, black screen + cursor Reward $1
Created by Maxbrady, 336 days ago, 471 views
Alright so I reinstalled windows 10, I downloaded windows tool, created a bootable USB with it, but also tried downloading the iso, and use Rufus myself. I install it on my M2 SSD which is 120 GB. It installs and I get to setup some settings not many. Almost right after login to Microsoft, which I skipped. Black screen appears, and only white cursor is visible. I've tried a lot, but it's limited because I only have CMD to fix it with. https://klingeltonemp3.info/
I can't login to the computer, it's not finished with the setup I'm guessing. Control alt delete does not work.
Really hope peps can help me with this one
ha14335 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?