The Device Is Not Ready Reward $1
Created by tegexixi, 298 days ago, 262 views
How to fix "the device is not ready" error which occurs both in hardware and software.
tegexixi291 days ago
"[url=https://www.bitwar.net/1424.html]The Device Is Not Ready[url]" error is a kind of common error which often occurs when people want to access data in an external data storage device. If you want, you can check its symptoms to see the clue that results in your hard drive not ready problem.
lizmcconel279 days ago
I had the same problem while using my hardware wallet but it's good I have found this source and can use it even when it's disconnected https://cryptototem.com/trezor-wallet/
ha14275 days ago
AlexJuvion258 days ago
Finally found the best steps to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshoot. Thanks for sharing!!
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?