The laptop screen flickers up and down with a small backlight. Reward $1
Created by ChessKing, 367 days ago, 369 views
The screen on the technology of CCFL (technology on cold cathodes). On a small backlight when you turn on the laptop screen flickers for 15-20 minutes up and down,flicker while gradually slowing down (the effect of warming up the screen) and stops. On medium and large screen backlight this is not observed.
ha14367 days ago
minion89362 days ago
I think your computer has problems, you should bring it to check.
Tyler21343 days ago
Thank you for the useful information. I don’t often see any problems with the computer even though I often sit behind it. I write blogs and different topics. And at https://nicebloggingtips.com/6-ways-to-monetize-your-blog/ you can learn more about my work and about what subtleties and nuances exist.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?