Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How to merge several folders into one? Reward $1
Created by relina15256044, 169 days ago, 634 views

I have a large number of folders that I need to merge. I know that if I drag one onto another, I can merge them, but with so many folders it will take me several hours. That's why I decided to find a way to quickly. In general, I need a way to merge all folders within a directory using a program that does this.
Of course, I would like the folder structure to be unchanged. Another nuance inside some folders is folders with the same name and these folders should be merged.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

sneja60845956165 days ago

I use the tool visual studio compare files https://www.devart.com/codecompare/visual-studio-integration.html very convenient and understandable even for people who do not understand

• downvote

ChessKing169 days ago

To do this, you will need total commander. Put all the folders from which you want to get the files in one. Open this folder - in it you should see all the folders from which you need to transfer files. Press ctrl+b and all files will be displayed without folders and subfolders. Then select all the files and copy or move to the desired folder. There's another way. Open the place where all photos are stored - press alt+f7, the search will open and enter the format of the photo file in the search bar, for example jpg and click "start search" when the search is completed, click files on the panel, and then all files will also be shown without folders in one place. You select and copy or move them. In Explorer, too, can be so do. For example, you have a photo folder and all folders and subfolders with photos are stored there. You open this folder, use the search for this folder and again enter in the search file format, such as jpg, when the search is completed, select and copy or move.

The most reliable first - throw off all the folders with pictures in one - press ctrl+b, then all the files will be displayed without folders, but you need total commander. there is also another way.The option of using the RAR archiver. Right-click on the folder from which you want to merge the files. Select "add a archive...". Next, select the compression method - "no compression" (to increase the speed). Archive. Then right-click on the archive select "extract to folder...", select the overwrite mode "Rename automatically", in the tab "Advanced" select "extract files without paths".

• downvote

tonnyken1168 days ago

a very detailed and meticulous lesson, it really has a lot of values, I will learn a lot thanks http://wingsio0.com

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Pele233 Best python library for nlp
    elsa How to download Visual studio free ?
    capybara Playstation 3 or Xbox 360: Which is better
    milas8585 Faster Database for python
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    pleaseAnswerMe won $1
    ha14 won $1
    milas8585 won $1
    kaioo5191 won $1
    Latest Topics
    MMOexpshop Basketball season is approaching
    Megaomgchen As an example, if you play with the Challenge
    sheetal1 Authentication not verified security concern when I try to scan a document?
    capybara Playstation 3 or Xbox 360: Which is better
    milas8585 Faster Database for python
    elsa How to download Visual studio free ?
    Pele233 Best python library for nlp
    Maxbrady AutoPlay options missing in registry
    Cezario What is the best software for logistics do you know?
    kagandnzl Bilgisayarım çok yavaş çalışıyor
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.