WHAT IS THE NPDA?? Reward $1
Created by Good_men3, 350 days ago, 516 views
What is the NPDA?
√ Best Answer
kaioo5191303 days ago
Formal Definition of NPDA. A dfa (or nfa) is not powerful enough to recognize many context-free languages because a dfa can't count. ... A nondeterministic pushdown automaton (npda) is basically an nfa with a stack added to it.
chakramed350 days ago
ChessKing350 days ago
It seems that on this page full information about what interests You https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pushdown_automaton
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?