The best way to delete an extra file Reward $1
Created by Pele233, 388 days ago, 437 views
What the best way to delete an extra file in windows???
My memory is very full
√ Best Answer
Ogsadoo384 days ago
Wise Care 365 is the bessssssssssst!
pustoi11388 days ago
Wise Care 365 - there is a function to find duplicate files that take up space and have no use.
FoggyLight387 days ago
Press the windows key, and type "Uninstall" from there click "Add or remove programs" from here you can uninstall any programs you no longer use, saving Gigabytes upon Gigabytes of storage.
binaryman386 days ago
Directory Report is an easy to use program for finding duplicate files on MS-Windows
Razsaheel386 days ago
Dear take the backup in external device. Then clean boot this will help the system afresh.
sunnysunny386 days ago
Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?