Do not operate the hp printer Reward $15
Created by Good_men3, 401 days ago, 461 views
Do not operate the hp printer.
I installed it, but it still does not print. Why?
√ Best Answer
Pele233393 days ago
1-delete driver of printer
Demixl129 days ago
More often this is caused by the missing drivers. Download them from the HP official site and you should be good to go!
jogncartman128 days ago
I also have a hp printer and I had a similar problem with it, until one of my friends advised me to download the driver from the hp site and to install it. Now, the printer works good. However, sometimes when I print documents, the papers may have smudges. I suppose it could be because of the cartridge that I use. So, I decided to change it with the Brother one that I found on https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/brother-dcp-l2540dw-toner. But I am not sure if it is compatible with the hp printer. What do you think?
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- jeetkml won $1
- a454545 won $2
- Coxxyr won $1
- Handas won $1
- chakramed won $2
- Pravy won $1
- chakramed won $1
- jennifer0123 won $1
- Pele233 won $1
- sneja60845956 won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need your help in my problem!
- How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
- Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
- What are the best surfing tips?
- WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
- My laptoo my android
- Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
- What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
- No WiFi network taskbar icon
- What analytics tools do you use?