Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Appcrash problem Reward $1
Created by baraninanli, 7 days ago, 63 views

I'm sure ,I was deleted this program's all data files,footprints. But this problem not solved. Please fix this.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

ChessKing6 days ago

Wise Program Uninstaller is the perfect solution to uninstall Windows software, allowing you to quickly and completely uninstall programs using a simple and user-friendly interface. The built-in scan engine will scan and delete all left related files, folders and registry items after uninstall, making sure the software is completely removed from your computer.
Forced uninstall removes all stubborn software
For some stubborn software or software with a broken Uninstaller, they cannot be removed by conventional means. "Forced removal" option wise programs useful. It scans your system for all the files and registries that are associated with this software and removes them thoroughly, just like you have never installed the software.
Find the software you want to uninstall quickly
With its intuitive and modern interface, Wise Program Uninstaller also allows you to organize your applications according to name, size, date and overview to find the software you want to uninstall very quickly. Or you can enter a name to find the software right away.
Context menu option makes software removal more efficient
You can add the option "uninstall with Wise Program Uninstaller" to the context menu in settings, then you can uninstall the software by right clicking its icon without opening Wise Program Uninstaller.
Completely free and perfectly compatible with almost all versions of Windows
Wise Program Uninstaller is free, allowing you to completely uninstall the programs (64 and 32-bit) installed on your system. It has been designed and fully tested to run on Windows 10 and other Windows operating systems from Windows XP and above. No matter what you have-desktop or laptop.Video tutorial
download from the office site http://downloads.wisecleaner.com/soft/WPUSetup.exe

• downvote

MAKEROFMONY25 days ago

hi
try this:https://knowledge.safe.com/questions/29632/appcrash-after-deleting-temp-files.html
or:https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-application-exe-has-stopped-working-error-on-windows-10/

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Aguru I have a problem with the withdrawal
    Hudson228John What websites to read reviews do you use?
    baraninanli Appcrash problem
    white_falcon Görev yöneticisi açılmadı
    Egorlka How to creat bot in Vkontakte
    Hudson228John What is a future of Bitcoin?
    TheFreak Install windows on SSD
    mariusica Ajutati-ma si pe mine.
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    ChessKing won $2
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Latest Topics
    mariusica Ajutati-ma si pe mine.
    Hudson228John What is a future of Bitcoin?
    TheFreak Install windows on SSD
    Egorlka How to creat bot in Vkontakte
    Hudson228John What websites to read reviews do you use?
    white_falcon Görev yöneticisi açılmadı
    Aguru I have a problem with the withdrawal
    baraninanli Appcrash problem
    farhadgh Use WhatsApp On My Computer
    Hudson228John What is the best service to find clinic online?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.