Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Itunes problem help Reward $1
Created by swipoka8, 32 days ago, 93 views

My Iphone doesn't want to connect to my computer. What is the problem?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

TimTor32 days ago

Maybe you need to reinstall the application on your PC? That might help.

• downvote

charlessorensen332 days ago

iTunes is the most well-liked medium player and mobile device residential by Apple inc. iTunes highlights music records. Each track has individuality, called metadata that can be altered by the client, including changing the name of the craftsman, collection, and labeling, year of discharge, labor of art, among other extra settings. The product underpins bringing in automated soundtracks that would then be able to be exchanged to iOS devices, and in count behind tearing substance from CDs. iTunes is the most vital and best way to arrange and enjoy the music and other video clips. You can also enjoy all kind of entrainment iTunes has to offer on your PC

Most of the peoples just don’t like iTunes.
But they need this when they want to access the photos from their iPhone. For that Apple Phone business offers a way for all their clients. Mac offers a route for clients to peruse the camera records through My processor on PC, and when joined with iCloud support, annul the need to use iTunes.
In any case, as with all in the realm of novelty, it doesn't generally work and a few clients find that their iPhones don't show up in My processor when linked. Try not to freeze though, as there are steps that can be taken that'll inspire your Windows PC to find your iPhone. When you plug your iPhone into your Windows PC, you should see a message show up on your iPhone asking you whether it should 'trust' the PC. Accept as true a PC permits it full access to your iPhone and every one of its in order, which is the thing that we need it to have. Open your iPhone and tap 'Trust' when the message shows up. Considering a PC permits it full access to your iPhone and every one of its in turn, which is the thing that we need it to have. Open your iPhone and tap 'Trust' when the message shows up.

• downvote

agness9832 days ago

There is a really cool and simple fix you can find on https://osxtips.net/itunes-wont-sync-with-iphone-ipad-ipod-we-know-a-simple-fix/ I think it will help you, and you will be able to sync everything nice and easy, good luck with it, guys ;)

• downvote

ChessKing31 days ago

The cause of desynchronization can be:

iPhone, in this case, the reason is not connected to the outdated version of iTunes, connector slot failure, its clogging, or, which is extremely rare, in the hardware failure of the gadget.
If the iPhone does not want to connect to the PC, then this version of the operating system is not suitable for this purpose, or there are no necessary drivers, or the version of support for Apple devices is outdated. The reason no connection can be enabled and anti-virus software, and software security the virus or just a glitch in the system.
Connector between PC and iPhone, in this case, the computer does not see the iPhone, or the connection is intermittent.
If the problem with the synchronization of the Apple device and the laptop / PC is not solved by restarting both gadgets and reconnecting, then try to identify the cause further.

iPhone 5 / 6s plus can't connect to PC, what to do to sync.
Trying different USB ports, maybe the reason is just in the USB slot breakage.
To disable it temporarily on the laptop/fixed computer antivirus and security system.
Make sure that the reason for not connecting the iPhone to the PC is not in the connector cable. By the way, it is better to use only the original cord from Apple, in Chinese counterparts, the transfer rate is slightly lower than the latest versions of Apple connectors, this is another reason why the iPhone may not work properly with the PC, and will not have time to update iTunes through the computer.
It is worth updating iTunes to the latest version from the official Apple website.
If it helped, and the computer began to see the gadget or iPhone at least recharged from the computer, the screen iPhone 5 / 6s plus should light up "Trust this computer?", choose trust, then synchronization should occur.
If the iPhone is still unable to connect to the computer: the cable is original, charging is on, and the trust prompt message is successfully confirmed, then the problem is clearly in the PC: you will have to reinstall the PC Operating system.
Also, it is worth trying to synchronize with other devices from friends or relatives, sometimes it is easier to go to a neighbor and throw off the iPhone photo/video, upload music and movies than half a day to search for the answer to the question: why not connect the iPhone to the laptop? And you can always go to our SC IFIX, including both gadgets, we will quickly solve the problem of not connecting the iPhone to the computer.

The iPhone does not connect to the computer. The reason – PC
Yes, in most cases this is the cause of connection problems. In order to exclude them, perform the following actions:

First of all, reboot both devices. So to speak, for prevention.
We try different USB ports and check, for example, a flash drive, their performance. After all, one of them may burn out or simply not work.
Do not use adapters, splitters, extension cords or other devices for USB ports. Plug the cable directly into the system unit.
Update iTunes. The ideal option would be to completely remove, and then install the latest version from the Apple website.
Disable third-party software (antivirus, firewall). Do not forget to include them after checking!
The most radical step – reinstalling the operating system, will help with a high probability, but will take time…
Cannot connect iPhone to computer
If the iPhone can not connect to another computer, then it is clearly in the device...No matter how reliable and stable the Apple products are, the reason for the hitches in the connection can be it. Although most often, the owners of these devices are to blame, bringing them to such a state that it becomes surprising how they can still be turned on, and not what to synchronize. I was distracted something:)

Returning to the topic, try the following steps:
After connecting, unlock the phone, it is possible that you will see a pop-up window with the question: "Trust this computer?". Without an affirmative answer, no synchronization will occur, only charging.
Change the cable. Even in the absence of visible damage, the wire may be faulty. Or it is quite possible that it is not original — but in this case, it is possible to make the device work with an "unsupported" accessory.
To reset the content and settings of the device. If you decide to take such a desperate step, remember about backing up information (using iCloud or iTunes), otherwise you will lose all your data forever.
Jailbreak, or rather the so-called tweaks installed with it, can also contribute to problems with synchronization.
Updated software. It is always helpful!
Clean the connector on your phone (possibly oxidized or dirty). Important! Clean very carefully, ideally entrusted to a professional. If you take to do it yourself, look for information on the Internet, otherwise you can aggravate the situation.
The last point we have is the saddest-broken or out of order connector for charging and synchronization. The road one-in service center! If possible, please contact only the official workshops listed on the company's website.
Computer can't see iPhone
By the way, there is another win — win option-contact Apple support. And torment them with the question: "Why my iPhone is not connected to a computer using usb?". Frankly, I have not tried – but I think I do not hear anything new from them, and the conversation will take a lot of time.

• downvote

alicetaylor30 days ago

Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing

Mutilate A Doll 2

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Aguru I have a problem with the withdrawal
    Hudson228John What websites to read reviews do you use?
    baraninanli Appcrash problem
    white_falcon Görev yöneticisi açılmadı
    Egorlka How to creat bot in Vkontakte
    Hudson228John What is a future of Bitcoin?
    TheFreak Install windows on SSD
    mariusica Ajutati-ma si pe mine.
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    ChessKing won $2
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Latest Topics
    mariusica Ajutati-ma si pe mine.
    Hudson228John What is a future of Bitcoin?
    TheFreak Install windows on SSD
    Egorlka How to creat bot in Vkontakte
    Hudson228John What websites to read reviews do you use?
    white_falcon Görev yöneticisi açılmadı
    Aguru I have a problem with the withdrawal
    baraninanli Appcrash problem
    farhadgh Use WhatsApp On My Computer
    Hudson228John What is the best service to find clinic online?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.