Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

just answere my question Reward $2
Created by corruptedsaint, 979 days ago, 2397 views

will this program fix all my registry issues are should i just abandon ship with this program?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

raaj13979 days ago

no program can solve all registry issues.

Can only help you maintain them.

• downvote

cyclestart979 days ago

@raaj13
No, Your wrong Mr raaj13

• downvote

TheExistedHim979 days ago

This program will fix most registry errors.

• downvote

kurt979 days ago

I use 2 programs, this one and Ccleanerr, another free registry cleaner that catches stuff this one might miss. This one seems to find more, the other one helps sometimes. You can get it at piriform.com or the mirror site they use. Of course, be careful not to tinker with the registry unnecessarily or carelessly, some things you do in there can require a reformat to fix.

• downvote

ha14979 days ago

There is No Perfect Application, but wisecare 365 will not harm your Windows, it can harm it only when Windows is in bad shape, as always do a restore point and backup registry.

you can also try RefrshPC
http://www.xp-smoker.com/refreshpc.html

• downvote

salvig67979 days ago

I have the paid version of Wise Cleaner. lifetime version for three computers. I think it is by far the best program out there. I used many differant things and this one is the best.

• downvote

salvig67979 days ago

There are many You Tube Videos online to help you restore and even wipe and reinstall windows. then you should have a backup and restore disc. you can create that from within windows as well.

• downvote

barbcoogan979 days ago

With that attitude, I wouldn't help you if you offered a million dollars! Ever heard of anger management? Look into that.

• downvote

gmiguelps978 days ago

I have the paid version and it works great. I have used other applications in th past and find this one to rank on the top.

• downvote

jwtaylor37978 days ago

It will fix about 90% of your registry issues. It always leaves some for us to fix ourselves. Don't know why.

• downvote

salvig67978 days ago

I agree with jwtaylor37 only I believe it fixes like 95-97 percent. I have had to remove a few thing through regedit manually and still have a few things lingering. sometimes a fresh install is just the best way to go and upgrading to a newer version of windows is sometimes even more. I will say I like to see that generation of software in action b4 I use it.

• downvote

cyclestart977 days ago

"I agree with salvig67 only I believe it fixes like 95.263-97.348 percent."

@salvig67
If You Say The Secret Word, / ( Password about 90% ) You win A Hundred Dollars.!
Hint...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SShhhhhhhuuuuuuu...[{>jwtaylor37

• downvote

FlashTech977 days ago

RE: 'will this program fix all my registry issues'
No, but you don't have anything much better so far.
If you want to fix all registry issues you may assemble yourself a linux OS from the repostory list of the distro concerned. So far you are using commercial systems on mass scale none of the registers would be 'fixed' ... for everything sooner or later ends up as a backup in the DC concerned.
If you assemble your own OS, you will have compatitive advantage by design -nobody would be sure (incl. you) what exactly OS you are using. Besides that no normal hacker will start developing botnet for one computer only - the virus development costs become too high to be attractive to whomever.

• downvote

DanialFarish977 days ago

#corruptedsaint YOU ARE SO RUDE!!!!!!! * IS BAD WORD DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ab1936 won $1
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    Latest Topics
    cyntax77 Hi guys... does anyone have been paid by Euask??
    kfreddyj Never got my id or key
    freddyj I bought it and got nothing ,entered card number,and nothing?
    AshutoshAgrawal Wise Registry Cleaner Pro Official
    AshutoshAgrawal Euask.com says - "Please don't post frequently and continuously."
    dagorski Getting BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error
    Ablivious License key - WTH?
    Eliz Fixed invalid key question
    Kermit How do I stop this?
    Meer_Muhammad2012 Updating of the Wise Registry Cleaner
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.