Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Would you like to start your own gaming business someday? - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Would you like to start your own gaming business someday? Reward $1
Created by Stardust, 13 days ago, 63 views

How hard is that in your opinion?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Revan13 days ago

Maybe someday in future but definetely not now and I'm not sure that it'll belong to the gaming industry :smile: Starting a business is a possible thing in fact for many people but making it successful isn't such a widespread thing at all.
It's really a hard and long work, you need to be very patient too and always ready for various risks and fails, also achieving great succes and cool profit takes really much time so thinking that after starting your own company you'll become very rich fast is a great myth. You need to have a good motivation and clear goals too, as also flexibility, knowledge about your certain sphere and business processes in general, good planning skills and many more https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/101014/10-characteristics-successful-entrepreneurs.asp.
Also your other important keys will be creating a professional work team, network for your clients and partners, effective management system, using different tech innovations https://www.innovecs.com/industries/gaming-entertainment/ , developing business intelligence, finding a sphere with not a too great competition for you and good advertising. Having a nice business plan is a very important thing too.
Also in case of industry you mentioned I think it'll be very hard now for becoming successful because there's a very great general competition as I know.

• downvote

Horald227 days ago

This is probably very difficult, did not even think about it.

• downvote

Horald227 days ago

This is probably very difficult, did not even think about it.

• downvote

johndill7 days ago

Of course, I would like to create my own business. But now I'm just on my way to this. I’m working at home on predicting football matches https://777score.in. I do not know whether you can call it a start to your business, but I really like it. I like that I do not depend on anyone, I made a forecast and if he took the profit correctly.

• downvote

Horald227 days ago

wow very cool

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    GoGlass Buying online, who does that?
    shahab Technical task to complete
    shahab Give up the internet for a year?
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    meesigrt Windows screens open very slowly
    shahab Internet help you learn English?
    GoGlass Watching sports events online
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    upjohnchelsea Best way to prepare best paper
    shahab Not get My Questions Answer!
    shahab To what extent, social in origin?
    GoGlass Buying online, who does that?
    Siar My regedit is not open
    GoGlass Watching sports events online
    shahab what shouldn’t be connected?
    meesigrt Windows screens open very slowly
    ChessKing Euask.com Incorrect site display
    Lostmine Where do you read football results and statistics?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.